No products in the basket.
We are looking to extend our sales department with an experienced Internal Sale Consultant. We are seeking a motivated, outgoing, and confident individual who will act as a liaison between
the business and the customer in order to establish trust and ensure that a professional and A quality printing service is provided.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responding to and following up on all referrals, leads and sales inquiries in a timely manner and convert to sales.
- Conducting the sales process with the clients, including the preparation of quotes and proposals for printing solutions.
- Taking and processing customer orders.
- Liaising with internal graphic designers and printers.
- Quality checking customer orders and managing the delivery process.
- Taking control of post-delivery customer support.
- Maintaining in-depth product knowledge and educating customers about the products.
- Keeping up to date with the latest Printing Industry trends.
- Minimum of High School Certificate (Matric)
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in the Sales and Printing Industry
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Computer literate
- Confident, friendly, and outgoing personality
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must live in Cape Town
- No cold calling
- No taking work home
Please send your CV to Philip Stam on “firstname.lastname@example.org” with the reference
“Internal Sales Consultant – CPT” in the subject line.