No products in the basket.
Vehicle Wrapping Johannesburg has so many benefits for your company, but there are both pros and cons to everything in life!
For those who don’t know, Vehicle Wrapping is a bit different to Vehicle Magnets – Vehicle Wrapping is to cover your vehicle in large sheets of printed vinyl instead of attaching magnets to it.
Without any further hassle, let’s get back to the topic!
Vehicle Wrapping Johannesburg: Pros and Cons
- Excellent Visibility – there are many ways of advertising, but with vehicle wrapping there are large numbers of new potential clients guaranteed in any area you end up driving where people might not know about you
- Exclusive – this is one of the few advertising methods where you do not have to share a spot with anyone else which makes it more memorable and lasting per impression you get
- Durability – when it comes to vehicle wrapping you surely do get more out than you have to put in which means anyone’s budget will fit. It can typically last up to 5 years without having to replace any of it
- Cost – it might last a very long time, but the upfront cost can be rather pricey depending on what you are looking to have done. So saving up some cash for it might be a good idea if you are not looking to dig too deep into your budget
- Change – if you are only looking for short term advertisement this might not be your best option as it is not always the most cost worthy thing to do if you are only planning on using it for a special or sale. Vehicle Magnets might be a better option for this.
- Attention – of course a wrapped vehicle is going to draw a lot of people’s attention, especially if it is new to the area, so people might also recognize your brand a lot easier if something negative has been said about it. There are always two sides to every form of advertising.
Now that we have settled some pros and cons about Vehicle Wrapping, Contact Budget Banners today if you are looking to have it done for your company cars. We provide top quality vehicle wrapping Johannesburg has to offer you.