No products in the basket.
Custom Printed Windsocks
Full colour print
Includes a carry bag
Standard and custom sizes
Printed single or double sided
Available in plain colours
Windsocks are one of the oldest recognizable forms of branding. Although originally used to determine wind direction, branded windsocks can be used as an excellent advertising tool.
Our custom branded windsocks are printed onto a high quality Polytwirl material and are as eye-catching as they are efficient to create brand awareness for your company.
They can be printed in full colour and be custom made to suit your specific requirements and design needs or simply done in a plain, striking colour – it all depends on your personal preference. They are a great way to attract attention so why not harness the power of the windy city of Cape Town to help promote your brand?
They will certainly catch the eye of by-passers and can be used almost anywhere – outside your company office or building or at outdoor events such as a golf day, sports day and so much more!
Budget Banners provides windsocks in a standard size of 1800mm x 500mm x 350mm, but all sizes can be customized to suit your needs and aim of marketing you would like to reach.
Advantages of making use of Branded Windsocks:
- Eye-catching and interesting – people are bound to look as it is not seen very often and due to it being in motion, it automatically catches the eye
- Custom windsocks can be printed with your own print or design which makes them unique and stand out from standard ones
- Available in plain colours – sometimes simplicity is key
- Printed onto polytwirl fabric windsocks which makes them top quality and affordable at the same time
- Supplied without poles
- Can be printed double or single sided – depending on where you will be putting up and which angles will be seen by the public
Contact us now for the best in Branded Windsocks Cape Town has to offer or check out our other products if this is not exactly what you had in mind for yopur marketing
Gazebos, Pop Up Banners, Bunting, Telescopic Flags and Flags.