No products in the basket.
Whether you are a professional photographer, an art lover or simply just appreciate talent, then we can all agree that canvas prints are absolutely amazing, right?
Canvas prints are great for at home, the office or even in public places as it adds atmosphere and character to the environment. May it be a family portrait or a beautiful abstract piece of work.
A lot of people do canvas printing at home, and if you are one of them, then this article on Canvas Printing Dos and Don’ts is perfect for you!
Canvas Printing Dos and Don’ts:
- Pick a colourful image – making sure that you have good quality colour images will play a hig role in the success of your print. This will ensure the most vivid print and of course, it will add more spice to the room!
- Ask advice – if you are not sure about something or need some advice, never be too shy to ask. There are many online forums and online platforms where you can get advice from many different people. Including us here at Budget banners.
- Preview your print – it is very important to double or even triple check your prints before going through with it. Once it is on there, it surely isn’t coming off again.
- Use the wrong dimension – you need to be very specific when it comes to shapes, sizes and measurements for your canvas prints. If you don’t do this properly, then the print won’t come out the way you want and you’ll have to start the whole process again.
- Don’t trust any company – do proper research before trusting a random company. Read reviews, ask questions, do some research and get to know why you are choosing the company you have come across to get the job done for you.
- Leave it to last minute – always put in the best efforts from you side to prevent future mishaps and misunderstandings. Have your photos set and ready in good quality along with all the other details you need to provide. This way, there will be a lot less stress from both sides of the process.
Your happiness is ours, so contact us today to get started!